search engine by freefind
Georgetown-Howard Universities Translational Biomedical Science Header
Home   |   FAQ   |   Question 9

Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need to be a US Citizen?


To be eligible for funding via the TL1 grant, a trainee must be a citizen or non-citizen national of the U.S., or must have been lawfully admitted to the U.S. for permanent residence. Proof of status will be need at time of appointment.