Home | Program
About the Translational Biomedical Science Program
Award Details (Funding):
Click here to download pdf with information regarding award details.
- Predoctoral student stipends follow individual PhD program levels
- Postdoctoral fellow salaries follow NIH guidelines
- All candidates must be US citizens, non-citizen nationals, or permanent residents and have a full-time or equivalent appointment at a GHUCCTS institution at the time of award activation;
- No trainee may have two concurrent US government training awards or have been funded by a National Research Service Award mechanism for ≥3 years;
- Predoctoral students must have passed their qualifying exam and be in good standing within their PhD program; and,
- All candidates must demonstrate a commitment to translational biomedical research.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS: Read in entirety before you submit your application.
Applications follow the format of an NIH National Research Service Award F30 (MD, PhD student), F31 (predoctoral student) or F32 (postdoctoral fellow) application.
Click here to download the NIH application guide as a reference.
TBS PROGRAM ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE:
Applications are submitted as a merged SINGLE PDF file. Text is single-spaced in Arial font no smaller than 11 points. Margins are at least ½ inch on all sides.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Click here for the directions with the Layout Checklist of required forms.
Deadlines & Submission:
- FINAL APPLICATION DUE ON November 1, 2017
- Click below to access the final application form
- Complete all required fields
- Upload the PDF file as indicated in "Submitting Your Application" section
- Submit your application
Have a question? Check the Frequently Asked Question Page to see if your question has already been answered.
Back to top of page